Assistant Front Office Manager
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
As the Assistant Front Office Manager you will be reporting to the Rooms Division Manager,you will be responsible for maintaining service standards in all areas to ensure the guest experience is Exceptional in Every Sense. Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Rooms Division Manager with the management of the day-to-day operations of Front Office & Night Audit functions, while liaising with other departments as required. You will motivate team members to problem solve and exceed our guests expectations and build brand loyalty. Guest Relations will be an important element to the role. This will include: meeting and greeting VIP guests, responding to guest feedback online and contacting guests personally, analyzing feedback to reward success and find areas for improvement
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Rooms Division Manager with the efficient day to day operations of Front Office.
- Participation in planning and developing for attracting and retaining customers.
- Addressing guest issues and establishing processes to promote guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring the hotel operates within Legislative requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as assistant manager is essential.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised & engaged.
- Solutions orientated.
- Shows initiative & self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for developing and leading a team.
- Experience with Opera an advantage.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- Great opportunities for career development;
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting hotel environment.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.