Food and Beverage Attendant
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford Hotels and Resorts are committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests and therefore have a proud history of providing excellence in service and product.
The superior quality sets us apart from our competitors. When you walk through our doors, you will be welcomed into an establishment that has a character all of its own, staffed by professional, friendly people…our people are our business because they are our most valuable assets.
We are seeking dynamic and experienced Food and Beverage Attendants to work across our Food and Beverage departments. Our Food and Beverage Division consists of:
- La Boca- Argentinean Al a Carte Style Restaurant
- Banquets- 11 function rooms. Ranging from corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and a ballroom that can seat up to 300 people
- Room Service- Operating 24 hours a day
What are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for vibrant, genuine & fun personalities who are looking at developing their skills within the hospitality industry. Coffee making skills are highly recommended.
• A current NSW RSA Card (essential)
• The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts over a seven day roster
• Previous Food & Beverage experience, ideally in a 5 star hotel environment
• High standards of personal presentation and grooming
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits!
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.