Front Office Supervisor
Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star luxury hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the hotel, as well as supporting the Assistant Front Office Manager in delivering an exceptional guest experience.
A professional attitude and absolute passion for customer service is vital for success in this role, as well as time management and sound problem-solving skills.
Further key requirements of the candidate will include:
- A natural leader with a 'hands on' approach,
- Insists on leading by example
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent presentation and grooming standards
- Flexible working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Previous hotel supervisory experience and
- Opera experience will be highly regarded
Key job responsibilities include:
- Process and assist with check-in/check-out of guests
- Actively resolve guest issues and challenges presented on shift
- Provide guidance, support training and leadership of front office team
- Assist in delivery of front office staff development
- Assist in all hotel departments during peak times whilst ensuring a high level of service is maintained
- Responsible for the health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members.
If you believe you have what it takes to work in fast paced environment, then please apply NOW!