Assistant Night Manager
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests. Stamford welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to 'simply exceptional service'.
The Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport, is a 5 star 315 room hotel, located at the entrance to the Sydney Domestic Airport. We are currently seeking a talented and experience Night Auditor who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Perform night audit duties
- Coordinate and oversee the running of the Hotel
- Conduct Hotel security audits
- Ensure cashiering procedures are followed
- Roll over and balance Hotel daily transactions
- Provide quality service to all Hotel customers
- Handle customer compliments and complaints
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in managing staff
- Previous night audit experience
- Ability to perform all front office procedures
- Proficiency in OPERA and Microsoft Office suite (essential)
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and colleagues
- Excellent personal grooming and presentation
- Ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Full Drivers Licence (Manual and Auto)
- Great employee discount on food & beverage at all Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Dry cleaning for business attire
- Free duty meals
- Free parking
- Learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer