Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport is a 5-star hotel which provides 315 room accommodation, a variety of food and beverage options and a functions & events solution for guests. To name a few F&B outlets: La Boca Restaurant and Bar specializing in Argentinean cuisine, AV8 Cafe and Sports Bar, 11 Function rooms - ideal for wide range of events from small meetings to 300 plus large conferences.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Full-Time Food & Beverage Operations Manager to join our dynamic F&B team at Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport.
This role will be reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor to take the next step and work collaboratively with the wider hotel team in an exciting, varied role.
- Overall management of our Restaurant, Bar and Room Service operations
- Hands-on running of the outlets whilst driving guest centric service culture in the team
- Lead, train and develop front of house team whilst empowering staff to deliver exceptional guest experience
- Administration of roster management and cost control
- Maintain health and safety and food handling standards in outlets
- Strive to create memorable moments with our guests and team members
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on leadership style
- Committed to succession planning and developing the outlet
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and leading a team of restaurant and bar staff
- Thrives under pressure and is well organized
- Has guest centric outlook and a creative mindset to ensuring our guests are well looked after
- Is flexible to work mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Attains a current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
- Great employee discount on food & beverage at all Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Dry cleaning for business attire
- Free duty meals
- Free parking
- Learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note we will ONLY be contacting candidates who are successful for an interview.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.