Human Resources Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Stamford Hotels and Resorts have an exciting opportunity available for a passionate and results-driven Human Resources Manager on a fixed term 3 month leave coverage contract. This role will be based in Sydney providing support to both Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport and Sir Stamford Circular Quay.
As our Human Resources Manager, you will be highly proficient and proactive in providing Human Resources advice and coaching to our team of managers across all components of the employee life cycle. This role will offer you the opportunity to provide support to managers where you will have a responsibility in recruitment, payroll and actively coaching through performance management, workplace investigations and providing guidance on all people related matters.
In addition to the above, other duties of this position will include:
- Managing all components of the Human Resources department and actively leading a small team of Human Resources professionals.
- Championing all aspects of the Stamford Hotels and Resorts values while creating a culture that showcases the Stamford Way.
- Managing the full employee relations cycle and supporting end to end Human Resources activities.
- Promoting a health and safety culture while ensuring compliance to current Health and Safety legislation.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is looking for a person with the following attributes:
- Human Resources qualifications coupled with a strong understanding or experience within a large complex organisation – preferably within the hospitality / people centric environment.
- Current knowledge of Australian employment legislation and a good understanding of hospitality/HR trends.
- Orgnaisational skills with the ability to prioritise your tasks and manage your workload effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships and expectations from internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like you and you are seeking a rewarding fixed term contract, please apply now.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.