Assistant Night Manager
Are you a night owl, with experience and passion working night shifts? If so, than we want you!
We are currently seeking an Assistant Night Manager to join our amazing and hardworking Front Office Team!
The Assistant Night Manager will assist in overseeing and managing the hotel operations with particular focus on managing the Front Office Department. Ideally we are looking for a candidate who enjoys problem-solving and has a passion for delivering five star services and is passionate working nights.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- overseeing the smooth operation of the hotel during the night shift and ensuring efficiency & compliance with company policies and procedures
- representing the hotel brand with every guest interaction and exceeding their expectations
- the end of day financial accounting, reconciliation, data entry & reporting
- compiling daily reports and statistics for head office and hotel executive management
- resolving any guest complaints and operational issues that may arise
- ensuring the safety and security of guests, staff and hotel property at all times
- preparing and delivering room service orders in the absence of room service staff
- parking and retrieving valet cars in the absence of porters
- meeting and assisting VIPs, groups and tours on arrival and departure
- coaching, leading and mentoring staff to deliver exceptional service
The successful applicant will have:
- a bright, cheerful and honest personality
- reliable and punctual
- current RSA, First Aid Certification and a full driver’s license (auto & manual)
- experience with hotel PMS –Opera (desirable)
- experience working night shift in a hotel environment (desirable)
- well-groomed and professional in appearance
What is on offer
Stamford Plaza Melbourne welcomes people who share our passion and who have a positive approach to simply exceptional service, as well as those who take ownership and pride in what they do. We are not offering just a job, but a career path with us. You will have a chance to learn and grow with us.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note we will ONLY be contacting candidates who are successful for an interview.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.